General rules - Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!
RADIOARCHIVE.CC ONLY ACCEPTS AUDIO MATERIAL WHICH HAS BEEN DERIVED FROM FREE-TO-AIR BROADCASTS VIA ANALOGUE RADIO / DIGITAL RADIO / DIGITAL TV / INTERNET STREAMING. DO NOT POST MATERIAL DERIVED FROM RETAIL PRODUCTS - IT WILL GET YOU AN IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT BAN FROM THIS AND OTHER SITES.
- YOU MUST provide a proper description of the content you are posting
Any torrent posted without a proper description will be deleted without further comment
- YOU MUST provide information or links indicating the broadcast source
- YOU MUST include details of audio type and bitrate/sampling rate
If you need a suitable audio analysis utility for Windows try EncSpot - it`s free and you can get it at
An example of the information you need to supply is:
Type : mpeg 1 layer III
Bitrate : 128
Mode : joint stereo
Frequency : 48000 Hz
Encoder : Lame 3.96
- As long as the source is indicated in the torrent-name and description then MP3 transcodes of
listen-again material are fine. If the material is already available on the site in a
higher-bitrate-source form then there is no point in adding in a listenagain version.
If however, the material is already present in listenagain form and you have a
higher-bitrate-sourced version then it is reasonable to add it to the archive along with an
explanatory note in the description, and it will not be regarded as a duplicate.
- DO NOT post torrents which consist of 'collections' of different works
( eg. from the same author / genre / weeks broadcasting etc ).
Material is indexed on the site by the words in the torrent NAME - and NOT by the full text of the torrent description.
If a particular program is posted as part of a 'compilation' then it is very likely to NOT be found
when being searched for specifically. To avoid this then all discrete works should be posted as
separate torrents with descriptive titles.
- DO NOT take successive episodes of a current series and post them one at a time!.
If a program is broadcast in five successive episodes on a daily or weekly basis then the
time to post it is when the series is completed and you are able to post it in it's entirety.
- All audio files must be in MP3 FORMAT
- Archived files (eg. Zip/RAR etc) are not permitted
- NFO files are optional
- Try to make sure your torrents are well-seeded for at least 24 hours and do not re-release material
that is still active
- DO NOT POST MATERIAL WHICH HAS BEEN RIPPED FROM RETAIL PRODUCTS (ie. CD/DVD etc)
IT`S NOT PERMITTED AND IT WILL GET YOU BANNED!
General Site and Forum Guidelines
- No posting of comments via an open or otherwise anonymising proxy server, or by any other method which obfuscates the IP address of the machine you are posting from - any members found to have been posting messages in this way will have their accounts deleted without prior notice.
- No aggressive behaviour or flaming in the forums.
- No trashing of other peoples topics (i.e. SPAM).
- No language other than English in the forums.
- No links to warez or crack sites in the forums.
- No serials, CD keys, passwords or cracks in the forums.
- No bumping... (All bumped threads will be deleted.)
- No double posting. If you wish to post again, and yours is the last post in the thread please use the EDIT function,instead of posting a double.
- Please ensure all questions are posted in the correct section!
- No registration as a member of radioarchive.cc via an open or otherwise anonymising proxy server, or by any other method which obfuscates the IP address of the machine you are registering from - any accounts found to have been created in this way will be deleted without prior notice.